Thursday, 28 October 2010

Thank You Followers! Wear Sunscreen....

I have Followers!  Thank you Followers!  Its been really nerve-racking waiting to see if anybody arrived.  Does anybody remember that Baz Luhrman song from 1998, Wear Sunscreen.  I love the words, especially the bit that goes 'do one thing everyday that scares you'.  Setting up a blog scared me, thank you Followers for being so nice.  If you do one thing today, look up the lyrics.  Everytime I ready them I'm happy.   I'd like everybody to be happy.  The Bumpy Dog is happy all the time, I think it might be the best bit about being a dog.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love it when everyone is happy :) I no longer have a doggie, but my kitties seems to be happy all the time :) Sometimes they make me wonder what they are up to...lol :)

Dabby said...

Hello Chardy - this is indeed a most interesting blog. "Mam - Eye seez mi gyandad azz cummed, yaish !"

I would do cross-stitch but to be honest I'd only show everybody else up. See you soon. Dab

Charbs and the Bumpy Dog said...

Just to clarify, in case anybody was concerned, that last comment is from my Dad, I belive the best translation of the first part is that The Bumpy Dog is pleased that her Grandad has become a Follower :-) Thanks Dad!