Sunday, 19 February 2012

February IHSW

Not my best ever IHSW but very enjoyable, I spent quite a bit of time out of the house this weekend getting back to a bit of normal life so the stitching suffered a bit but I still managed to get the mottom part of Stargazers skirt finished up  :-D

I hope that your hermitting was fabulous fellow hermiters xxx

Friday morning.....


Sunday evening....

13 comments:

Susan said...

Very pretty and with all the color changes, you made quite a bit of progress.

Unknown said...

She is looking very good and you did quite a lot if you where out and about a lot this weekend.

Hugs Yvon.

Melissa said...

Stargazer looks great!

Andie said...

Looks great Charlie!

demeter83 said...

You can see the difference therefore it was successful. Looks gorgeous!

Veronica said...

Wow, you're fast! I recently started this design (on Valentine's Day) and I've only completed the top half of her body so far. Yours is gorgeous!

Hugs,
Veronica.

Valentina said...

I love her, one of the best Mira ever!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

beautiful stitching :D

♥ Nia said...

very nice progress! looking good :D

Shelleen said...

It is amazing and I can't wait to see more.

Bikegirl said...

I love this design, I have done it myself and it looks wonderful when finished, yours is going to look fantastic!

Joysze said...

Charlie, she looks fantastic on that fabbie. :D

Ewa said...

Beautiful designs :) And great progress!