Saturday, 2 April 2011

Skeleton Leaves

Part 4 of Winter Watergarden is an absolute delight after stiching those bare trees in Part 3.  They were a bit of a pig to count and I have to admit that I still have 1 pair left to do.  But that didn't stop me making a start on Part 4!  In fact I already have 3 of the 4 leaves stitched so Part 3 and 4 will be finished before the end of the weekend.  However I couldn't wait to show you one of these finished leaves.  They are lovely, thank you Martina. 
 

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Very pretty, I do like a bit of blackwork!

Anne said...

After seeing your Chateleine projects, and this close-up of blackwork, I think I may have to get into one myself! I really love the variety of stitches and the colours in this pattern. Yay blackwork!!

Joysze said...

Beautiful, Charlie. Can't wait to see the others.

Andie said...

I'm looking forward to stitching those leaves next time WWG comes out to play :D I just wanted to say thanks for all your great pictures :D If I'm ever not sure about what I'm doing I just look at your pictures big :D