Monday, 28 March 2011

Cranes Away

The cranes are going away again.  I can't sticth on them for more than a few days at a time because it makes my fingers hurt.  I adore the effect of the crewel but I am NEVER doing another one!!  I have stabbed myself so many times with the needle.  Poor husband will be a nervous wreck the number of times I have lept cursing from the sofa.  This is where they are at.  Not quite 50% but very close.  I cannot wait to have this beastie finished, it will be going up in our house for sure.


I will now be finishing Part 3 of Winter Watergarden ready for Part 4 on 1st April.  I won't be able to start Chinese Garden Mandala on 1st April as I don't have my kit yet but that won't stop me oggling the chart in excitement.

1 comment:

Joysze said...

It really is stunning, Charlie!!! Ditto about crewel... I don't like doing them. My problem is covering the lines as I'm very picky about how they are covered and as a result, I go super slow. Bllllah!!

I won't be starting CG till end of April either... so we'll ogle together. :)