Sorry for my short absence, I have been helping a friend move house and then it was Hubbies birthday plus the Bouncy Dog has been poorly and had to have an operation, so had very little time for stitching but I have had a productive weekend and now feel at last I have something worth sharing. I have met 1 of my March Goals and have got Alhambra upto 65%
The other goals are....
Finish Part 3 of Winter Watergarden
Sacred Cranes upto 50%
Kit up Lily of the Valley ( I have just 3 dmc's to aquire)
My fish gave birth last week, I am now happy mother to at least 30 tiny guppies, I tried to take a picture but it was hard, they are so small!! The water isn't actually dirty as it looks but I had to fiddle a lot with the camera settings to get the picture. I can't wait until they get their colours.
5 comments:
my girls used to have guppies when thet were little.
Alahambra is really growing now and looking great. Congrats on the new arrivals all 30-odd of them.
Cute guppies! I hope the dog will feel better soon.
Congrats on the guppies. We had loads of fish in our pond til a heron ate them. Hubby had only taken the netting off for a day or two and it swooped and ate the lot!
Alhambra looks great, Charlie. Sorry to hear about Bouncy Dog. Hope he's recuperating nicely from the surgery.
Awwwww, congrats on the guppy babies, mommy. :D
Post a Comment