I'm coming down from my tree tomorrow. I've got quite a few update photos to post as I did take some stitching up with me. :-)
I'm sorry I've been away, I've had a couple of problems but I'm feeling much much better now and just about ready for Christmas. I can't believe all my wonderful followers have stayed. Thank you all so much :-D I probabily owe you all a much better explaination but I'm afraid I'm not a great talker, I'm more of a bottler. And some sleeping dogs are best left to lie.
Talking about sleeping dogs, The Bouncy Dog had a wee on my DH this afternoon. We were all lying asleep on the sofa and she was so comfortable that she couldn't be bothered to get up so she just wee'd! I laughed so much a bit of wee came out of me too!!!!!
Update tomorrow!!
6 comments:
good to hear you are back, I was missing your posts!
Missed you! Glad to see you're back!! ;D I also have a package to send to you but need the addy! Can you message me on the Mirabilia or Chatelaine bb?
Glad to see your back, i've missed your photo's and stories and love to see where you've been up to.
Hugs Yvon
Be careful on your climb down the tree! Glad to hear you'll be coming down as I've missed your posts.
Charlie, glad to hear you're feeling better. If you need any company up there in your tree, I'm gamed. :D
ROFLMAO at Bouncy Dog. Poor DH.... ROFL!!!!!!!!!!
Nice to see you back and blogging again.
I'm a little behind on my reading but I'm getting there!
Post a Comment