Liberty...............
Happy Dance!!!
I stitched this straight through.
Winter Watergarden...................
I'm currently halfway through part 10 of 12, the tiny birds are wonderfull, clever Martina. I'm going for a Christmas finish.
An exciting new start, what do you think? Stitched on 28Ct (loads of beads) Spring Greens linen from Sparklies. I'm a bit sad that the pictures don't show up all the sparkle in this fabbie, it is seriously blingy!
Tomorrow I'll shar my Chrimbo decs, I've got loads of new ones to match the new house colours, Its turquoise and brown, Ergh!





6 comments:
Wonderful pics, love the Winter Watergarden!
Beautiful stitching. Congratulations on your start and finish of Liberty. Every time I see your Winter Watergarden, I can hear mine screaming pitifully from the cabinet... Really like the fabric you chose for Stargazer. Can't wait to see more progress pics of this one.
Love them all, Charlie!!! Congrats on the Liberty finish, she's lovely.
The birdies in WW are so darn cute! Great start on Stargazer, can't wait to see more of her. :D
Congrats on a gorgeous finish! WW and Stargazer are looking lovely. (That bird is too cute!!!)
lovely finish! That bird is so cute such fine detail.
Fantastic Charlie!!! Hows your WWG goal? I just started Part 7.... I was in a rather large on/off slump though :D Love your stargazer fabric..... you know they have a sale on today right? I just placed my scarily large order but had so much fun... its my fave place for hand dyes now :D
Post a Comment