Sunday, 22 January 2012

All Stitched Out (picture heavy)

I have had a hugely successfull IHSW.  DH is currently away in India so The Bumpy Dog, The Bouncy Dog and I have had the house to outselves.  So here is my progress, I'm still stitching Maggy, filling in a section of her second page.  I never thought I'd get this section finished but I can't believe how close I got....

After Friday...........

After Saturday.........

After Sunday.........

And The Bouncy Dog helping by going to sleep with her tounge out............


Here was my little joyfull corner of hermitage......

Thanks Joyce, I've had a top weekend.  You are a star xx

18 comments:

SnowySticher said...

beautiful colors in your piece and I love the pic of your dog

Freddysmama (Kirstin) said...

Tongue out is good - we all know the secret to stitching is all in the way you hold your tongue!

Lots of stitching progress - well done! Feels good, doesn't it :)

Unknown said...

That is a REALLY GOOD PROGRESS!!
I love the colors that are on this piece.

The photo of the Bumpy Dog is just too good, nice to know that they can let you sit and stitch.

Hugs Yvon.

Valentina said...

What a productive IHSW!!! Great progress!

Melissa said...

Wow! Great progress! I look forward to seeing more :)

Susan said...

Congratulations on your progress! I'm sure the tongue sticking out was a huge motivator! 8-)

Anne said...

Maggie is coming along beautifully. I love the colours!! Your little hermit area is amazing! Just what I need. Your bouncy dog is too cute fore words!!!

Joysze said...

Whoah, Charlie!!!! You got so much done, it looks SOOOOOOO awesome! I'm glad that you got so much hermitting done and how cute is Bouncy Dog. :D

You're welcome. I just host it, it's you guys that make it so successful and fun! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow

Lovely project, the colours are stunning.

Great doggy pic.

demeter83 said...

I always get loads of stitching when Ben's away. Hope you had a great weekend.

Shelleen said...

You made great progress over the weekend.

Anonymous said...

lots of progress love your dogs picture!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous stitching :D You've been very busy

♥ Nia said...

Beautiful work! Great progress :)

Juls said...

Beautiful!!!!!

The Maiden said...

I loved seeing your corner, it really gave me perspective on how big your project is! Stunning, the yellows just leap off the fabric!

Ewa said...

You got a MASSIVE amount of progress done! Congrats!

Kate said...

Aww, Bumpy Dog is so cute!!! Beautiful stitching too!!