Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Maggy update and whos this??

This is my latest Maggy.  If I'm right this weekend is hermit up and stitch so I'm going to try to finish this page up.  Check out the hermit and stitch link on the right if you still don't hermit....


And this is something a little bit different.  For my birthday one of my gifts was some wool, a needle felting book and a few needles.  I've tried out a few models, this is the Bumpy Dog!  There is some incredible work on the tinternet from superb needle felt artists, I'm just working on the basics :-)  This actually looks a bit better in real life.




5 comments:

Charbs and the Bumpy Dog said...

bugger, i'm not right, hermit is not this weekend. can';t wait for this months hermit I jumped the gun :-D

Kate said...

I love it!! Now you need some horses for this one to play with....

Diane (di) said...

Charbs, Maggie is just gorgeous... love the colors. Felty Bumpy Dog is looking fabulous, too. :) Love the last close-up pic.

ricketyjo said...

Hi Charbs, Maggy is looking great :)
And I really like the needlefelt of the Bumpy Dog, it looks like it was fairly hard, did you enjoy it?

Joysze said...

The colors in Maggy are amazing, Charlie. LOL!!! Cute Bumpy Dog. It's darling!!!