I've had a really stressful week at work. Its been awful. So I cheered myself up with a new start! I've started Liberty by John Clayton. This is one of my 11 in 11 projects so there might still be a chance of achieveing it.
This is on Friday...
And this was taken a few momments ago (Sunday evening)....
If I have another week this week like the last week I'm giving up and going to live up a tree and eat berries. (I expect I'll take some stitching :-)
4 comments:
Hope this coming week is less stressful for you. Great progress on Liberty. I've never tried a John Clayton piece but do like the finishes I've seen.
Whoah, you had a wonderful stitchy weekend, Charlie. That's a lot done, and I see your fingers!!!
Hope this is a better week for you.
It looks like you had a very productive stitchy weekend!! That is a lot of progress.
I hope this week is easier for you!!! But, if you do decide to go live in a tree, don't forget the computer so you can still show us all your stitchy progress! :)
Hope things are lookin up! YOu sure got alot of progress done there! :)
Post a Comment