Maggy stole my soul! I have simply not been able to tear myself away from her, she is so addictive to stitch. Goodness knows I have so many other things to do, I haven't even looked back over my last set of goals or considered any new ones, I'm in that first heady flush of love and the world can wait....
8 comments:
I can't wait to see more of this one, I love the colours you are using.
When you love stitching on something, go with it!
It's looking great and I can't wait to see more!! :)
You're making great progress. The first flushes of love is one of the reasons I haven't started a HAED - I really need to concentrate on finishing some of may many WIPs.
Long may it continue! This is a huge piece but you seem to be steaming through it. It's great to see it growing.
Oh my goodness... it's so true. HAEDs can do that to you! :) Maggie is just gorgeous, I'm loving the colors in it, too. Great job!!
She is looking great so far. Can't wait to see more of her.
Oh my, Charlie... it's no wonder she stole your soul! She's gorgeous. :D
Wonderful progress. I just found your blog through the IHSW sign up and can not wait to visit often and watch your progress on this piece as well as all your other work!
Post a Comment