In the mean time meet 'Penny'. This is the model picture. And this is mine........
Wednesday, 10 November 2010
The Forward Plan.
Now that Sleeping Beauty is finished I'm planning out my next few projects. I have two which have to be finished as Christmas gifts. Neither saddly is a Mirabilia and one of them is not yet even started. As soon as these two are out of the way I can get started on my next 'proper' project, another Mirabilia!! She will be Forest Goddess. I'm still waiting on the fabric for her to arrive.
In the mean time meet 'Penny'. This is the model picture. And this is mine........
This will be a birth sampler for Penelope Maia the first child of very good friends. They chose the design themselves, it is by The Historical Sampler Company and is stitched on 14 ct aida. It's a very easy and quick stitch so progress should be fast!
In the mean time meet 'Penny'. This is the model picture. And this is mine........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice! Charlie. You have it almost halfway done. It's so cute!
Post a Comment