Monday, 22 November 2010

Griffin Update

Here is the Griffin after his first rotation.....

He seems to be one of those designs which you stitch for hours and he doesn't seem to ever get any more complete!  I didn't stitch as much as usual this weekend as my Siamese fighting fish spawned unexpectedly.  A few fry hatched but despite my best efforts they have all vanished, presumed dead.  I'm  a bit sad about it, but now I have the breeding tank set up I am planning a much more professional attempt just before Christmas.  Fingers crossed. 

Thank you for your comments on the fabbie for Forest Goddess.  I will start her as soon as both Penny and the Griffin are finished.  As they are both Christmas gifts hopefully it will be only a few weeks  :-)

3 comments:

Joysze said...

Charlie, I'm so sorry to hear about your fishy babies. :( Good luck with the breeding tanks and I'd love to see some pics of them. We had mollies a long while ago and man, they bred like rabbits. LOL! I remember us going to WalMart for a breeding basket at 2am one night cos they spawned and were everywhere!

Griffin is looking fabulous. I love the colors on his wings and I'll say it again... he looks sooooo good on that fabbie.

Andie said...

Oh this is looking awesome!!!

Kitty said...

Wow the colours really do stand out, he's looking great :)