I always order my stitching supplies from Sew and So and I archive the delivery e-mails. Today I added what I have spent since I started stitching in June 2007. This has enabled me to pull out a few figures for your interest.....
The grand total is £1767.67p!!!!!!!!!!!
My stitching hobby has cost £1.40 per day.
I have made an average of 10 orders per year.
Average order value £44.50
Average time between orders 31 days
Average time between pay packets 31 days!
Is this too much? (It does include the Enchanted Mermaid by Mirabilia which was very expensive to kit up) I don't have a massive stash. Ok, well actually I do have quite a lot of beads and charts hanging about.
He he!
3 comments:
I don't think it's too much at all. After all, it's a hobby you enjoy and I bet some people spend that in a few months. Like you, I have very little stash, and it'd have been interesting to know what my cost is as well. Alas, I hardly keep receipts. Less incriminations that way. ;)
I think you are very wise! Am currently putting up my Christmas decorations!!
That is not too much at all! All that in three years! That's very modest in my opinion. I don't even want to know what I have spent over the last 20 years that I have been stitching!! Enjoy your stash, as long as stitching makes you happy, that's all that matters (and your bills are paid first, lol!)
Post a Comment