Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Meet Ghost

This is Ghostwind.  I'm not currently stitching him as I am finishing Beauty.  However as Beauty is only as interesting as a slowly expanding green blanket I thought I would put Ghost up for some excitement.
He is my relief project, so instead of stitching him almost straight through, as I tend to do with my projects, he is stitched as a break for blocks of a few weeks whenever I feel I need one or in between other projects (usually Miras).  He is lovely to stitch and he is on aida as there are no gaps in the stitch coverage to see the fabric.  He is almost black and white so he is about as different as it is possible to get from a Mira.  He is the only project I have ever stitched where I don't care when I finish him.  It just happens when it happens.  He is by KustomKrafts.  Hope you like him. 

1 comment:

Joysze said...

Gorgeous design, Charlie. Hope to see more of him.