Don't get too excited, this is not the lovely Chatelaine Mandala Alhambra. This is a John Clayton design. I love stitching these International Panels. I think that there must be over 24 in the series already and so far I have stitched 7. They tend to be quite quick stitches and I enjoy stitching them. There are two in my 11 for 2011, this one and Statue of Liberty. I spent this evening on my new start as my reward for finishing my second reed bed of Winter Watergarden. I will finish the last two reed beds over the weekend to start Part 3 as soon as it is released.
4 comments:
The title definitely had me thinking "Another Chatelaine??" lol. Your progress is looking good, I have never seen these panels until you posted about them, they are quite interesting :)
Ooooh, definitely look forward to seeing this, I love John Clayton's designs
I can't wait to see your progress. I have all his international designs except Niagara Falls and have only finished Alpine Meadow - I don't know why I have only stitched one so far. The next one I plan to stitch on is A Taste of Norway, but it is a little way down the list yet.
LOL, I saw the title and went "wha?????" ;)
I checked out the link and he has some wonderful designs. I'm looking forward to seeing yours take shape.
Post a Comment