Thank you for your lovely comments about the loss of my poor Finchie. He was a bit special and I will miss him hugely. But back now to more regular stitching posts! I really want to finish my Forest Goddess this weekend to get back on track with my 11 in 11. I still have yet to post a finish towards it and I should nearly be averaging 1 per month. Here she is now.....
I just have this part of her cloak to finish and then all the back stitch and beads. I think I can do it and the next Hermit and Stitch weekend should help, but I do have a guilty secret and a reason why I may not stitch as much as I'm hoping this weekend. But I'm not giving any more away yet, you will just have to check back in a day or two........ (Don't get too excited, it's not stitching related!)
3 comments:
Hmm, any hints? I have a couple guesses and hope whatever it is that it'll be fun
Oooh, she's looking great, Charlie! Hmmmm.... A secret, huh? I wonder if you're..... :D
Stitching related or not, it all sounds very interesting and exciting.
She's looking gorgeous by the way!
Post a Comment