I have been having a bit of a play around with the Chatelaine viewer this lunchtime ready to start kitting up the Chinese Mandala when the materials list is released. I have whittled it down to a final 6 colours but now can't decide. I'd love your opinions! I haven't named the colours yet but will when I have got some opinions so if you want to play a guesssing game feel free, no prize though!

7 comments:
I think I like the top two the most...but leaning towards the blueish one. It seems like the colors pop more.
I agree with Rachel, the top blue one is the one i would go for.
Hugs Yvon.
I like the top right!
Hmmm honey, I don't like it on the blues or green at all. I think the flowers and leaves will get lost in there. The colors pops most for me on the top right fabbie. The bottom 2 are nice too, but give the chart a more subtle effect.
I like the top right best too. The colours and the whole piece seem brighter.
I really like the blush color on the bottom right; sort of reminds me of pink sky sunsets. My second choice would be the top right, the colors do show a bit better on it.
I like the top right :D Did you decide on a fabric for this? :D
Post a Comment