Thursday, 23 December 2010

A Bonus Treat

This is so cute!!  I didn't take any stitching on honeymoon in August, I just took a bag of bits in our wedding colours,which I raided from my stash, left over beads, linen, kreinik and some weeks dye works threads.  I didn't stitch a lot but (mainly on the plane) I did most of this little mini wedding sampler which I just made up as I went along.


Now I have finished stitching Christmas gifts I had a spare day to think about what to do with it, and I have turned it into a biscornu! (I had to look up the instructions on the web)  I love how it has turned out.  I thought that you might like to share.




Wishing you all a joyfull and peaceful Christmas, I hope that all your stockings are brimming with goodies!!  XX.

3 comments:

Beaupippin said...

Very pretty and a lovely momento to keep.

Joysze said...

It's gorgeous Charlie! And you guys look so happy in your wedding picture. :D

Kitty said...

That's really beautiful, and I'll second how gorgeous you look in your photo.