Thursday, 23 December 2010

Griffin Happy Dance!!

Part two of my mini Christmas Challenge is finished, and I just love him!  I'm a bit sad now to give him away but I know he will be loved in his new home.  He was so much fun to stitch.  He is the first project I have stitched on a hand dyed and I'm now officially a convert, fabbie is 28Ct Charcoal Slate by Sparklies and it is really sparkly!



Thanks for looking and thank you again for your encouragement when I hit my stitching dip a week or so ago!

4 comments:

Joysze said...

Charlie, YIPPPEEEE!!! Congrats on the finish. I knew you could do it. :D He looks awesome in the frame you've picked out and I'm sure he's going to be well-loved in his new home.

SnowySticher said...

wow he is wonderful and the fabric is so pretty

Shelleen said...

Love the framing and the finish on Griffin.

Kitty said...

Wow he's fantastic, congrats on the finish :)