After three years of 'Some day soon I will....' I have finally taken the plunge. I have signed up for my first Chatelaine pattern! I have picked Winter Watergarden because I love the blackwork leaves and winter trees. I am quite nervous about attempting it but I am planning on taking it one section at a time and trying to stitch pretty much with the group in case I need some help along the way. I haven't decided how to stitch it yet, I usually use Q snaps but apparently Chats are better on a scroll from which I have never used before. (So it could be a very expensive month!)
I'm still committed to my two gift projects. After the lovely comments left below I have made some good progress and I now hopeful of getting them finished on time,
Thank you Lovely People xxxxx
2 comments:
Charlie, it's definitely NOT stupid to do a Chat!! :D I'm excited for you and I foresee an addiction in your future. ;) I can't wait to see your WIPs on it.
Still cheering you on for the gift projects and glad to hear they're coming along nicely.
Good Luck! I keep thinking about it, but tell myself next year, after the wedding, I will make the new DH buy it for me :)
Post a Comment