Wednesday, 29 December 2010

A Real Christmas Crisis

I have not had the relaxing Christmas I hoped for.  My horse has been very poorly and I have almost lived in my stable for the last 4 days. I smell terrible and I dread to think what my vet bill will be for a double Christmas call out.  At last some good news though, he is on the mend, although still needs a lot of TLC.  And as well as a new laptop I got a bit of stitching stash for Christmas so that cheered me up a lot.  I will have a go at the crewel work project later on in the year.  Hope you all had a much more relaxing Christmas that me!

1 comment:

Joysze said...

I'm sorry to hear about horsie but am happy to hear he's on the mend. Hmmm... which crewel are you thinking of starting? I vote for the Elsa Williams. :D