Friday, 10 December 2010

This is not a crisis...

At least I can keep telling myself that!  I have 14 days left to finish the two Christmas gifts I am stitching.  That's 7 days on each and I just don't think I can do it, despite my DH doing all the cooking and cleaning to help me out.  This is the picture I took this morning....


Hopefully the next time you see them they will be happy dances, but I have to admit I'm worried about the time.  I know I shouldn't have committed to much time to finishing sleeping beauty, but I was desperate to have her done for the contest on Mirabilia Stitchers.  Any words of encouragement would be most most welcome as I'm flagging, especially on the sampler.

4 comments:

Joysze said...

You can do it Charlie!!! Just 6 more squares and some alphabets and you'll be done with the sampler. Can you manage 1 square and 2 or 3 alphabets in a day? That puts it to a HD on this one in 6 days and gives you 8 days for Griffin. I'll be cheering you on!!!!! GO CHARLIE GO, GO, GO, GO!!!!!!

Andie said...

Yep I'm with Joysze :D You can do it!! Work on the sampler those squares will fill up pretty quick then you can devote totally to the griffon I'm cheering for you too! GO! GO! GO! ;D

Kate said...

Go Charlie, you can do this!! :) What beautiful presents too, I might add!

Charbs and the Bumpy Dog said...

You guys are fantastic, thank you so much xxxxx Stitched well this weekend after your encouragement and feeling much better now, I am very grateful.