Friday, 17 December 2010

Penny Happy Dance!!

The first part of my Mini Christmas Stitching Challenge is complete.

Here she is, thanks again to everyone who have me a boost! 

This was a quick stitch as it was very easy but I think because it wasn't challenging and the colours were very repetitive it wasn't very interesting to stitch and I flagged badly.  I really needed and appreciated a bit of encouragement towards the end.   She is off to her new home this weekend as we are visiting little Penny and her proud new Mummy and Daddy.  Hope they like it.




The Griffin is about 5 days away so I'm cutting it a little fine but I'm enjoying it much more that the sampler.

3 comments:

SnowySticher said...

congrats on finishing this is very pretty

Joysze said...

YAY Charlie!!! You did it and it looks wonderful! I'm sure it'll be treasure by the Mair family. :D

Can't wait to see Griffin. Still cheering you on *RAH RAH RAH!!!!!!*

Blu said...

Congrats on a lovely finish!
Looking forward to seeing more of the Griffin.