Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Forest Goddess - A Start

Despite the horse related crisis I did manage to slot in some stitching on Forest Goddess over Christmas, mainly in half hour bursts between horse repair!  Here is my first progress.....



I just adore this fabbie and I'm blown away by the colours in this Mirabilia.  Thank you to everybody on Mirabilia stitchers who voted for her when I asked which design I should stitch next.  You were right, she is the most amazing design to stitch, my favourite by far.

8 comments:

Andie said...

Shes fabulous! Those colours are amazing! I might have to do her soon :D

SnowySticher said...

It is all so beautiful, the colors and the fabric

Rachel said...

So very pretty!

Joysze said...

WOW!!! Awesome colors and she's stunning on the fabric.

Colours of the Outback said...

Wow, that looks amazing so far. I loved stitching Forest goddess, one of my fav miras ever!

Blu said...

Gorgeous start! The colours are just stunning!

Kitty said...

Great start and those colours really do pop on the fabric!

Dabby said...

Very Good Chardy :>) Not so sure about the willy reference though. Dab x