I'm in love. I've never had so much fun stitching as I have with Forest, I think she would be a great mojo booster for anybody having a bit of a low. And to top it all she has given me a bit of a giggle because I think the green robe looks a bit like a willy!!! (I am such a child!) I have zoomed out a bit for this photo because I wanted to share more of this lovely fabric.
She is going to have a break now as I'm desperate to start a crewel kit I got for Christmas. Haven't done any crewel before so its quite exciting. I promise to post pictures, even if my stitching is rubbish. And the first part of Winter Watergarden (Chatelaine) is posted so tomorrow I will order stash, I can't afford to kit it up completely before I start, and I hope to start in a week. I am thinking of joining in with friends who are stitching 11 projects in 2011. I'm having a think about which ones I will do, check back in a day of two for the final list with photos.
4 comments:
she is beautiful and everytime I see that fabric I drool.
She's looking great, Charlie. :D
Love that fabric. Great progress.
Beautiful! That fabrics is awesome
Post a Comment