Thursday, 13 January 2011

My Poor Husband

My poor husband hasn't had much attention since I started this project on Monday.  (I did cook duck for him last night as a bit of consolation)  But every cloud has a silver lining and this is it.....



Part 1 isn't quite finished yet but I wanted to share, I'm like a child in a sweetie shop with this, all the different fibres and stitches!!

6 comments:

Blu said...

WWG looks amazing! The colours and the sparkles are just wonderful.

Rachel said...

This is so gorgeous!!!!!

Joysze said...

Gorgeous Charlie!!! Can't wait to see more! :D Addictive, isn't it? ;)

Andie said...

GORGEOUS!!!! I'm off to buy my kit now *jumps in excitement!*

Ineke said...

Gorgeous! I am still waiting for my kit. But I have other Chatelaine projects to keep me busy. I am glad you like to stitch with all these diffenent threads so much.

Beaupippin said...

Looking good so far, I'm watching this one with interest