
This is the latest Mandala garden from Martina, for more info check out the website. Even though I've only just started my first ever Chatelaine, there is NO WAY I'm not stitching this! Its incredible.
I got so excited when I saw it that a little bit of wee came out!!!!!
Last year we honeymooned in Malaysia which is one of the most incredible countries I have been to. There is a strong chinese influence, as well as Indian, and the food, Oh My Goodness the food!!! For me this mandala will also be a beautiful reminder of that trip. These are a couple of photos I took....
3 comments:
These Chatelaine designs really are VERY addictive! ;o)
Charlie, you have no idea how much I miss Malaysian food. The last time I went home, I did nothing but eat for 2 weeks. LOL!! DId you have a favorite dish?
Great pics!!! Will be be stitching CG when it's released? I'd love a SAL partner. :D
Joysze, I think the 84 course breakfasts were my favourite dish! We ate everything, octopus street BBQ to 150 course ramadan evening feast. I think the only thing I didn't like were the durians!!!DH and I are very 'foodie' but the durian was a step too far. Have you eaten them?
I will certainly be stitching CG and will start in April as long as I can get the silks. Some are tricky to get over here. I don't think you will be short of a SAL partner if it takes me a while to find silks, this already sounds like one of Martinas most popular designs.
Post a Comment