Friday, 21 January 2011

IHUAS Day 2011 - Part 1

Saturday is International Hermit Up And Stitch Day!!  Spread the word.  This has started on Joysze's Blog who is in cahoots with Kim.  It's the best idea I have heard yet this year.  I hope they don't mind me promoting it here too.  I love it!!  Check out their pages, and get stitching.  In order to motivate everybody to 'hermit' I have posted some lovely cozy photos. (Copyright free of course) Good Luck!!

3 comments:

Joysze said...

Charlie, thank you for promoting this on your blog. The more the merrier!! :D Great photo too.... awwwwh, look at that coffee cup and those couches. PERFECT!!!!

I like your idea about this being a yearly thing! Maybe we can even be brave and make it bi-annual! :O

LOL!!! This is going to be sooooo much fun!

demeter83 said...

Love the dedication!

As Joysze said, thanks for the plug. I agree, I think an annual or even bi-annual seems like a brilliant idea.

Love the cosy pictures, just makes me want to settle in already.

And on an unrelated, very good choice of favourite films on your profile!
Kim x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Fantastic idea!

Can we combine it with "Fathers take the children out for the day" Day so I can stitch in peace :-)