This week I have been stitching Forest Goddess. I'm still really enjoying her but I can't help but get excited about the next section of my Chatelaine, I can almost count down in hours now until Part 2 is posted. I just hope that I have all the things I need to start straight away, it is only about 70% kitted up and I have no idea what materials will be used in Part 2.
This is Forest after the weekend.....
11 in 11 progress.
As this is the end of the first month of 2011 I can report that I am yet to post a finish towards my 11 in 11 target. However Forest is 70% done, Cranes has a solid start and my Chatelaine is upto date so I'm generally still optomistic. I'm not sure yet how Chinese Garden Mandala is going to fit into the 11, but I have a couple of months to think about it.
I went to a 'Wear you wedding dress again' Party last week, it was hilarious. I'm on the right of the picture, my sister in law is second from the left.
6 comments:
Love your progress on Forest Goddess, and what a neat idea for a party. You and your friends look beautiful in your wedding gowns.
WOW, Forest Goddess looks wonderful. She is one of my favourites.
You all look beautiful in your wedding dresses.
I love the idea of the Wedding dress party! You all look so lovely.
What a brilliant idea, I love it, great to get an opportunity to wear them again.
And Forst Goddess is looking amazing, well impressed!
Whoah, you've gotten a lot done on Forest. She's spectacular! I'm sure you'll be able to fit Chinese into the 11 somehow... even if you have to yank something out. ;) HAHAHAHA!
What a fun thing to do... wearing your wedding dresses again. You look so pretty. :D
Forest looks fantastic and so do you! What an awesome idea! Looks like so much fun :D
Post a Comment