I've gone a bit bohemian for autumn...
Gorgeous Charlie!!!! I really love her colours and you have chosen a wonderful fabric for her :D
Still loving her - don't put her away for too long!
she looks fantastic and I really love your fabric
she's looking lovely, i hadn't realised the wings were so pretty
She's looking great! I really love that fabric with her skirt. So vibrant!
she's looking great.Hugs Yvon.
YUMMMMMMMMMM, Charlie!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Gorgeous Charlie!!!! I really love her colours and you have chosen a wonderful fabric for her :D
Still loving her - don't put her away for too long!
she looks fantastic and I really love your fabric
she's looking lovely, i hadn't realised the wings were so pretty
She's looking great! I really love that fabric with her skirt. So vibrant!
she's looking great.
Hugs Yvon.
YUMMMMMMMMMM, Charlie!!!!
Post a Comment