Tuesday, 19 July 2011

More Peony

Sorry I missed this months Hermit and Stitch .  I have stitched a bit more Peony but Hubby and I went camping this weekend so no chance of hermiting!  Camping was great fun.  Luckily we have a big Tipi tent so everybody piled in when it rained and we still had a great time :-)  Although 12 adults, 4 kids and 3 dogs in a tipi is not condusive to high stitching output! 

6 comments:

Susan said...

WOW! The colors just glow on that fabric. Sounds like real togetherness on your camping trip. 8-)

Rachel said...

The colors are looking better and better, and more vibrant! :) This is just the perfect fabric for setting off her colors! :)

Sounds like you had an adventurous camping trip!! :)

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

She is looking great! I am considering Black dahlia myself for a project so it is great to see it in action :)

wendy111 said...

Very cozy tipi!

I just love the colours on this fabric - yummy!!!!!!!

Lissanne said...

The colors of her look amazing on your fabric!!

Joysze said...

There's always next month, Charlie. :D Peony looks fab. Man, do those colors pop!!!