Other than stitching (and my husband) I have two passions in my life, my dogs and horses. I've wanted to event for almost all of my life and I've worked really hard the last couple of years towards it, culminating in the arrival of Patsy in February. We had a couple of ups and downs. Patsy is gifted but not an easy mare to ride and I had a lot to learn real fast! Regular reader know that at my first competition last month I ended up in hospital sfter a really silly little accident whilst warming up. But we have really got it together now and on Sunday I went for another go.
I think the pictures speak for themselves. We did a double clear in the showjumping and crosscountry to get our first British Eventing foundation point. Needless to say I'm uber proud of my beautiful talented clever little mare (huge grin!!) I don't think I deserve her, she is sooo special. Onwards and upwards now.........
9 comments:
What beautiful pictures!! Thanks for sharing them :)
Oh wow! Congrats on getting a double clear!! She is a gorgeous mare. I have always loved horses, but never was able to have one. Luckily my friends did when I was young and I could ride them whenever I visited. Her coat is so shiny and her colouring is beautiful! Good luck!
Charlie, she is GORGEOUS!!!! I can feel how happy and proud you are through your post, and of course you would be!! :D Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Yay! Congratulations :D To both of you! :D
Congratulations. What awesome photos!
That is AWESOME Charlie!! Congratulations!!!
Well done to you and Patsy. Great photos too
Amazing!!! A new team has a lot of "kinks" to work out, but you two have done that beautifully. Good luck on future events, and I look forward to seeing pictures!
What a beauty she is!!!
I love the photo's and congrats on the great progress.
Hugs Yvon.
Post a Comment