Here is Peony with her first wing. Bottom picture is terribly out of focus but does show better how sparkly she is. I'm going to stitch on her until Saturday when hopefully she will be at 50%.
I have signed up for the Chatelaine smalls exchange on the yuku bulletin board. I'm very excited about the exchange. I'm going into town tomorrow to find a lovely box or paper to send my item in. Can't wait til posting date to find out who I get in the draw.
7 comments:
I love the second picture, you're right, it shows the sparkles. Please post a pic when you reach your next goal of 50%!
Peony is looking so wonderful! Bet your loving her :D Have fun shopping :D Bet you can't wait to exchange! :D
Peony looks wonderful!! I really like the second photo, the sparkle is superb! I can't wait to see more. Everytime I see her I think I really need some of that fabric, lol!
I signed up for the smalls exchange too! I am super excited :)
Breathtaking colors.
That's stunning, Charlie. I had no idea her wings were so sparkly. Yum!!!!! :D
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!
The sparkles are great, I always leave mine til the end but this must be a great incentive!
The Chatelaine exchange sounds amazing, I'll have to look out for photos.
Post a Comment