Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Peony - New Start

I've done my 600 stitches in Ghostwind, in fact I managed 900 stitches :-)
Before and after photos.....



My reward is that I have started Peony by Nora Corbet.  Only half an hour stitching so far but I'm hoping to get a bit more done over the weekend.  This fabbie is amazing!!  It's Black Dahlia from Sparklies I've been looking forward to stitching her on this fabbie for a few months now.  The juicy fire colours just burst out of the dark smouldering berryness of the fabbie.   We are so lucky to be able to buy charts and fabbie from such clever designers as Nora Corbet and Sparklies.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on surpassing your 600 stitch goal on Ghostwind! That's fantastic!

Peony is going to look amazing on that fabric! Already the colors just pop. I am anxiously awaiting to see more of it! :)

Andie said...

Yay on meeting/surpassing your goal :D

What a lovely reward! Love the colour combination :D

wendy111 said...

Love that fabric - looking great so far! Congrats on all your stitching on Ghostwind, can really see it grow with all those stitches

Heather M. said...

Congrats on exceeding your stitching goal :) It's nice to see everyones projects bloom.

Joysze said...

Ghostwind looks great, Charlie, and congrats for surpassing your goal.... by a WHOLE LOT!!!

Peony looks awesome. Can't wait to see more. I was looking through the Sparklies site the other day and they have so yummy fabbies. :D

Unknown said...

That is looking good, i love the fabric for Peony and hope that you will post an update soon.

Hugs Yvon.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What an amazing piece of fabric! I got a piece of their Purpleberry Spludge this week which is gorgeous too.
Looking forward to seeing your WIP progress!

Kitty said...

Great progress on Ghostwind and your new start looks fab! Can't wait to see how it turns out :)