Tuesday, 5 July 2011

WWG Part 7 and a birthday

I've finished Part 6 and I've been stuck into Part 7 of Winter Watergarden.  Its fairly time consuming putting in all the different speciality stitches and colour changes in this part.  I hope it comes together more when the beads go on at the end.  Because I have all four corners to do this part is likely to take me quite a while!



Yesterday was the Bumpy Dogs birthday!! She is now 8 and she had a carrot cake.  Spoilt!?  Me!!?

7 comments:

Ineke said...

Winter Watergarden will look great with beads and specialty stitches. Looking forward to see this part finished.
Happy birthday to the Bumpy Dog.

Unknown said...

It looks great, i'm looking forward to your next update with the beading done.
Happy birthday for the Bumpy Dog.

Hugs Yvon.

Rachel said...

It's looking lovely Charlie! Can't wait to see more :)

Happy Birthday to the Bumpy Dog!! She's so gorgeous! She looks like she loved her cake!

Lissanne said...

Your WWG is beautiful! Happy BDay to the Bumpy Dog, her carrot cake was probably delish! My fur baby eats raw carrots all the time, those are his "treats".

Joysze said...

Happy Birthday, Bumpy!!! She looks so cute devouring the cake with her eyes. :D

WWG looks awesome. LOVE all the details in that corner!!

Andie said...

Happy Birthday Bumpy! She doesn't look spoilt to me, just treasured! :D

WWG looks fantastic! I'm starting to look forward to getting back to mine now :D

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

WWG is looking good, are all the corners exactly the same?

Happy Birthday Bumpy Dog xx