Thursday, 30 June 2011

July Goals

I'm going to set myself some goals for this months and see how far I get....

1) Finish Parts 6 and 7 of Winter Watergarden. (Part 7 looks like a bit of a whopper!)
2) Complete at least a further 20% of my Sacred Cranes.
3) Start and complete at least 50% of Peony.
4) Complete at least 600 stitches in Ghostwind
5) Get Autumn Tree of Stitches upto date.
6) Complete Barnabees Bride (I did treat myself!!)
7) Not loose any more needles ;-)

6 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to see you treated yourself. I did Barnabee's Bride a couple of years ago. The needleroll is too nice to be hidden away. Confression, I have also done all Just Nan's other enamel boxes - thanks Santa!

Rachel said...

Good luck with you goals! Especially the one about the needles! I can't seem to meet that goal myself, haha.

Andie said...

LOL Charlie :D Glad you treated yourself and good luck with your goals :D Looking forward to seeing all your stitching :D

Joysze said...

YAY on BB!!!! :D

Can't wait too see your WIPs this month. :D

Susan said...

Glad you bought yourself a treat! Seeing your goals, reminds me I have to get busy with mine! Love watching your progress.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You devil!
It is a beautiful bee though. I keep my needles in a free tin from CS mag.
Good Luck with the goals.