I have finally finished stitching lilies gown. I have rewarded myself by beading up her tiny feet. I just love how a piece comes together when the beads slot beautifully into all the gaps. Now I just have to finish up the stitching of her right wing and her heads, then she is done. But I love her feet, she's like a twinkly ballerina.
My other project this week has been grooming the Bumpy Dog. I haven't shown her for a year or so now but I'd like to get her back in the ring, perhaps in a veteran class or two. But there is an awful lot of fluff to deal with before we acheive show condition again. I've made a start but I'm not finished yet by a long stretch. However I amused myself by taking before and after photos. This represents about 2 hours work. I think I've got another 3 or 4 hours left, then done!!
I have also finished my exchange item, stitching, beading and all the finishing :-) I've ordered the nice charms to go on it. Thanks for your help with my dilema xx
4 comments:
Twinkle toes!! Your dog is beautiful! and his hair is really silky. Lots of grooming though and I;m sure there's tons of black fluff everywhere! He must be a good doggie if you can put him in a show.
Oh what beautiful twinkly toes :D Your dog is lovely, I'm sure you will enjoy showing her, she will probably enjoy it too.... as long as she doesn't mind all the grooming? :D
Those twinkle toes are too cute!! I love them :) Your dog is so beautiful. She looks like she needs a hug from me, lol. :) Have fun showing her, I bet doing something like that is a blast.
Congrats on finishing up your Chatelaine Exchange stitching! I just finished mine as well, I am still debating on a finishing technique!
Love the toes!!!!!! Wouldn't it be awesome to have whose like that?
Love the bumpy dog. He's so cute.
Post a Comment