Sunday, 19 June 2011

New floor stand LOL

I'm finishing up Lily, Happy Dance is just a couple of hours away.  I've made myself a new floor stand for the beading :-) Beading can be such a pain and I use a large Q snap so the beads don't get pushed around but its quite unweildy to hold, hence my cunning plan.....

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That's too cute, Charlie! And very inventive :) I have done that before, and will probably be attempting something similar with my massive scroll rods with my Chinese Mandala on it! They are way to heavy to hold!

Andie said...

lol Charlie :D Well done!

Joysze said...

LOL!!!!! Necessity is the mother of invention, after all. I LIKE it.

Heather M. said...

That's too funny! I did something very similar with the piece I'm working on. It's too big to hold in hand, so I rest it on my son's trophy chair so I can stitch freely :o) Lovely finish by the way!!