Sunday, 5 June 2011
Bad news, hospital visit
Bad news, I've been in hospital. I had an accident with my horse on Saturday and managed to knock myself unconsious. It gave everybody a bit of a scare and I got my first ride in an ambulance with all its lights flashing and sirens and all that. I wish I had been a bit more concious so I could have enjoyed the excitement. I'm back home now and, apart from feeling rotten and having a very sore head I'm ok and so is Patsy. I can't drive yet so I get a couple of days off work, not sure how much I'll stitch as mainly I seem to be sleeping a lot. My next event is in a couple of weeks, hopefully it will go a bit better. I feel like a right prat :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yikes! Hope you feel better soon. Glad to know your horse is OK too.
*hugs* thats a bit scary! Hope you feel better soon and BE CAREFUL! :)
I am glad you are ok. I hope you feel better really soon. (((Hugs)))
Take care of yourself , i hope that you feel better real soon.
Hugs Yvon.
Blimey! Take it easy won't you, head injuries are not to be messed with. Hope you feel better soon.
Take care!! Glad you're ok :)
Hugs from Mexico!
How scary. Glad that you are ok.
Oh dear!!!!!! Glad you're home safe and rest... lots of rest... stitching can wait. And don't do that again!!! *hugs*
Hugs to you, shows the importance of a good hard hat! Hope you'll be stitching again soon.
Glad to hear that you are somewhat ok. Take care of yourself and rest lots! I second everyone else by saying don't do that again!!
Post a Comment