Number 1)
Lady Alexander, Mirabillia
I haven't really loved any of the new Mirabillia designs for a couple of years now. But Oh My Goodness the design she released today is just a stunner!!!! Just look at this..........

Here is the link to the design on the Wichelt site.
Number 2)
Tree of Stitches designed by Abi (Click on the link to go to her blog) and there are some great pictures of the design beautifully stitched by Ineke on her blog. This design is available through a new group I joined yesterday The Stitch Specialists. I cannot wait to try out all the different speciality stitches and I have a million and one different colour ways for the design running through my head.
I've added a poll to my blog to canvas opinion on how best to incorporate these designs into my 2011 stitching.
Lily of the Valley is curently being beaded and should be finished by tomorrow evening :-)
7 comments:
Oh I am SO in LOVE with her!! :D I must be good... I MUST be good! lol The Tree of Stitches is wonderful! I don't imagine it would take long.... Do you have your passwords yet? I am antsy for them :D
The tree of stitches is quite a quick project to stitch, I managed to catch up very quickly so I would just add it in to every thing else!
The beautiful lady is gorgeous - decisions, decisions!!!!!!
Ooo, Lady Alexander! She's a gorgeous one, and I don't even care for yellow, but I will for this one!
I like the Tree of Stitches as well, thank you for posting a link to the group, as of right now, I am a pending member :)
Don't worry too much about your plans going in the bin! If you really love what you are going to be stitching, who cares?! :D As long as your happy with what you are stitching is all that matters. (I keep trying to tell myself that, lol).
Thanks for your message about the passwords :D I opened my e-mail this morning and Abi had sent them..... I'm just impatient and wondered if you had already gotten yours :D
Stitch the Tree of Stitches!! I also have been noticing this pattern as well and think its gorgeous. I love how you can do whatever colour you want it to be and the variety of stitches is exciting. Lady Alexandra looks lovely too but I'm in favour of the Tree!
PS If you want to enter my giveaway for my first ever biscornu comment! I will ship overseas :D
LOL.... I know of so many people who are in love with the new Mira. As for Tree of Stitches, I'm eagerly waiting to see you floss colors. I love that design, but have managed to not succumb.... yet.
Wooohoooo, can't wait to see Lily!!!!!
I can't seem to vote! I think swapping the 2 Mira's is fine. I've swapped 2 Joan Elliot's on my 11.
The Tree of Stitches is a part work so counts as several smalls in my book!
Post a Comment