Wednesday, 29 June 2011

To Treat or Not To Treat??

For about two years everytime I go to the OLNS (on-line NS) I see Barnabee's Bride there staring at me.  And she is lovely.  And I need loosing needles and havn't anywhere to keep them.  Is it meant to be? Should I buy this kit? It is SO expensive!!  Barnabees Bride 

6 comments:

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

yes, I absolutely think you should. I adore the Just Nan things, and have just bought myself two needleslides to make up :)

SnowySticher said...

oh my that is so pretty I just could not resist

Andie said...

I'm guessing its so expensive cause of the enamalled box, so that would make it worth it. If you love it and keep going back to it (which you seem to have done) I think you should just give in and splurge :D Hows your Part 6 WWG coming? I have one tree and one leaf to do to be finished part 3 and 4 (got sick of those trees lol)

Joysze said...

Oooh, Charlie. I'm think you should splurge, esp since you've been pining for it for 2 years. I agree with the enameled box is probably a big part of the price, and the kit also has swarovski in it.

It'd be such a treasure when you're done. :)

Rowyn said...

So long as you don't think you'll end up with buyers remorse afterwards, I say go for it... it's beautiful!

Kahlan said...

If you like it so much, go for it!!!