Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Silver Lining

Every cloud has a silver lining.  Being at home with concussion has meant that I have got some stitching done.  I'm stitching at about half my usual speed due to the nausea and dizzy spells but I have actually managed to make a bit of progress on my Lily of the Valley.  In fact she should be finished up very soon :-)

Now I just wish my head ache would go away  :-(

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She's looking very beautiful
Take care of yourself,

Hugs Yvon.

Poppypatchwork said...

I hope you will start to feel better soon, love your stitching

Andie said...

Shes looking fabulous! Not long at all and she will be done :D Hope you feel better soon...... Did you complete part 6 of WWG?

Joysze said...

Oh I love her!!! And I'm so glad you got back to her. Take care of yourself and don't overdo things ok?

Anne said...

Wow! Stitching with dizzyness and a headache! She is lovely but you need to take it easy :D

Kitty said...

Looking great, I may have to add that one to my oh-so-long wish list.