I've gone a bit bohemian for autumn...
OH YAY!!!!! *jumping up and down with excitement cause I can comment on your posts!!*
Yay! You've done the Daffycat fix! I was desperate to post on your beautiful stash pictures but couldn't :-(
And I love posting comments on pop ups much better. :D Less waiting for the page to keep reloading and more time to drool over pics. ;)
Fixed? I fixed sumpin' and don't know it? LOLYou are welcome, Charlie!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OH YAY!!!!! *jumping up and down with excitement cause I can comment on your posts!!*
Yay! You've done the Daffycat fix! I was desperate to post on your beautiful stash pictures but couldn't :-(
And I love posting comments on pop ups much better. :D Less waiting for the page to keep reloading and more time to drool over pics. ;)
Fixed? I fixed sumpin' and don't know it? LOL
You are welcome, Charlie!
Post a Comment