These are my first few bits of Winter Watergarden Part 6. This part is the 8 'corner' pieces next to the gate posts, the 8 gate posts and a little urn and snowflake on top of each gate post. Here are a couple of pics.....
Lovely! I can't wait to see the other parts and a photo of the whole project. I can't post comments on several blogs again when I use Explorer. But Firefox does work as it should do. Perhaps this could solve your problem, Andie.
5 comments:
Lovely! I can't wait to see the other parts and a photo of the whole project.
I can't post comments on several blogs again when I use Explorer. But Firefox does work as it should do.
Perhaps this could solve your problem, Andie.
Oh gorgeous!!! Yay yay yay! I'm so far behind you its ridiculous! But at least when I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing I can look at yours ;)
It is beautiful. I look forward to seeing more of it. I just found your blog and enjoyed it and will come back.
It's gorgeous, Charlie! I love this one so much, and love seeing your progress on it! :)
Beautiful, Charlie. I love your algerian eyelets!!! They're so perfect. :D
Post a Comment