Sunday, 10 July 2011

Weekend Stitching

No more horse posts for a bit, sorry about going a bit OT! but thanks for your lovely comments.  I was so happy and excited :-)

This weekend I've stitched my Barnabees Bride!  I started her on Friday night and I managed to get her finished over the weekend.  Thats one of my July goals done. 



I've also done a bit more Winter Watergarden but Part 7 is quite big.  I'm aiming to get my 600 stitches done in Ghostwind next.

7 comments:

Amurina (Ирина) said...

Very pretty!!!

wendy111 said...

I am glad you got your Barnabee Bride - we all need something special sometimes. The stitching looks lovely. Nice progress on WWG as well

Unknown said...

That looks very pretty and a quick finish.
The watergarden is growing nicely, i love to look at it.

Hugs Yvon.

Joysze said...

Look at you go!!! Barnabee Bride looks great, Charlie. :D

WWG is coming along nicely too. Looking forward to Ghostwind.

Andie said...

Congratulations! Barnabees Bride looks gorgeous! I love the enamel box and your stitching is so pretty! Do you totally love it?!

Winter Watergarden is fantastic :D As always!

Hey its your blog! You blog about what you love and enjoy doing! Keep doing it, I love reading it :D *hugs*

Ninnu said...

Barnabee Bride is very pretty. I admire the beauty of the Winter Watergarden.

Anne said...

Barnabee is adorable! I love that bee!! Great progress on Winter Watergarden.