Friday, 20 May 2011

Alhambra Happy Dance!!

I'm happy dancing!!  This is only my second finish of 2011, but I'm not panicing on my 11 in 11 target yet as several other projects are well underway.  This is my 9th completed design in this series.  The kit for the next one I plan to do 'Statue of Liberty' arrived yet but won't be started for a little while.

7 comments:

Andie said...

Yay! Congratulations! Whats up next while you wait for part 6? ;)

wendy111 said...

A lovely finish, congratulations. The colours and shading in this design are really nice

Rachel said...

Wow, it looks fantastic!! Congrats on finishing!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finish!

Joysze said...

YAY!!! HD'ing right along with you, Charlie!! It's beautiful. :D

Virpi said...

Looks fantastic. I love John Clayton's International -series - haven't done any but planned to stitch them all one day =D

Mrs Dibble said...

The light in this design is just beautiful....a lovely job