Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Quechee!!

The first iris are out.  This is Quechee.  I just adore my iris and wish there was a bit more room in my garden.  I think I nearly love them as much as Joysze loves her orchids which are amazing.  I hope that you enjoy them and don't mind the OT post.  I think stitching and gardening go hand in hand.  Both take a lot of patience but the effort is all worth it in the end.  :-) 



7 comments:

Ineke said...

Beautiful! I've never seen this colour before. We only have the purple ones in the garden.

wendy111 said...

I love them with the blue trellis in the background. I think beautiful flowers are always appreciated.

Rachel said...

They are very beautiful!

Anne said...

Yay! Your irises have bloomed! Did you watch them bloom? They are gorgeous. Bearded irises are one of my favourite flowers. I'm sure your garden is so lovely.

Unknown said...

They are GREAT, i love this color, we have deep purple one's, but i'm afraid that the long winter made them dissappear.

Hugs Yvon.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful flowers. Please feel free to come and plant them in my garden. I'm not a big gardener but I am tackling the weeds this year!

Joysze said...

Charlie, these are fabulous!!! Oh, I love, LOVE them. They must bring such a smile to your face every time you see them. :D