I had a dispatch note for the fabric I ordered from Sparklies so I rushed home from work then horror!!!........... No package but a ransom note on the door step. The evil postman had stollen away my exciting fabric package and hidden it in the secret Post Office Tower of Royal Mail. Apparently the package wouldn't go through my letter box but don't believe it, I think more sinister forces were at work!
I immediatly launched an epic resuce mission and after a fierce battle my package in distress has been safely returned to the Kingdom of Stitching where the lovely Fabric Princesses within will await their Charts Charming to blossom into Completed Queens of the Land of Stitches.
Here is the fabbie, I'm in raptures, it's lovely. Now I need your help. I already have plans for the Black Dahlia (purple colour) and the Vireo (yellow colour) but not the Moonlighting (blue) or Aries (red). I just bought them because they were exciting, They are a bit too good to sit in my stash for too long, so any ideas?
4 comments:
I hate the battle with the black knight called post office, love the colours
LOL!!!! Loved your story. ;)
The variegations are fab on these fabbies and I'm imagining they're much richer in person, huh? Hmm..... do you have any charts that you're dying to do that would go on either of those? Wonder how Mermaids of Deep Blue would look on the blue one. Wonder if the greens would pop or get overpowered...
They are ALL so gorgeous!!! Next time I go stash shopping its gotta be there! LOVE that blue...... and the red...... and the purple....... and the creamy..... yep I love them all :D
*faints* Gorgeous fabric stash. I'd storm the Tower itself to rescue those!
Post a Comment