Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Oooooh, Hand dyeds!

I have had a Stash Enhancement Experience!!  Kate from Sparklies has come up with some new colours and wow are some of them FAB.  I used her fabbie for two projects last year and I was really pleased with it.  So I have ordered three more pieces, one piece of Vireo for a biscornu (chicken biscornu, see 11 in 11 page above), one piece of Black Dahlia for Nora Corbetts Peony and a piece of Moonlighting just because i love it  :-D  Can't wait for them to arrive.........


Here are the new colours I have ordered. I hope its ok to post them here, images are copyright of Kate.  Please head over to the website to see the other colours, just follow this link..  I will post floss tosses as soon as they arrive.

4 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love those colours, they are so rich and tempting ...

Joysze said...

Oh my.... aren't you besides yourself waiting for these to come in the mail? ;) They're gorgeous!!

demeter83 said...

They are utterley gorgeous, now, what could I stitch on those?

Andie said...

Ooooo! Love them!!